Diesen Satz hat mir vor ein paar Jahren eine Kollegin mit auf den Weg gegeben und immer, wenn ich nicht wusste, wie ich mich mit einem potentiellen Beziehungskandidaten verhalten soll, habe ich mich an ihn erinnert und er hat mich sofort entspannt. Es ist wirklich so, beim Richtigen kannst du nichts falsch machen. Immer wieder bekomme ich Mails aus der Community mit der Frage: Wie soll ich mich in Situation XY richtig verhalten? Was soll ich jetzt machen? 🤷🏻♀️ Hinter diesen Fragen steckt häufig die Angst, etwas falsch zu machen und es sich somit zu „verbauen“. Wenn du dich also das nächste Mal auch bei solch einer Frage ertappst, erinnere dich an diesen Satz. Du kannst beim Richtigen nichts falsch machen. Und wenn du doch etwas „falsch“ machst, erkennst du einfach, dass er nicht der Richtige ist. Dazu passt auch mein Post von letzter Woche: So wie es ist, ist es richtig. Sonst wäre es anders ❤️
2 days ago
Your body is a bi product of your lifestyle ✅
Too often people focus on getting their “dream body” without actually changing their lifestyle. It doesn’t work this way! To change your body you must change what’s not working and generally it’s usually your lifestyle that needs a change .
Eg. Elite Athletes don’t wake up be all like hey I want to look good. No , they live and breathe their sport they train , they eat accordingly for their goals and they recover . Their body is a bi product of how they lead their day to day life .
More often than not people just aren’t willing to sacrifice or contain certain aspects of their lifestyle to change - eg weekend drinking benders, eating out frequently , not making time for the gym.
So when it comes to achieving something like a body transformation you need to look at your lifestyle, current habits and start making changes that align with what you’re wanting to achieve.
Stop focusing on just getting the body you want . Focus on changing your lifestyle and your body will be a bi product of that ! ☝️
Look who you befriend✨
“And keep yourself (O Muhammad sallAllaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) patiently with those who call on their Lord (i.e. your companions who remember their Lord with glorification, praising in prayers, etc., and other righteous deeds, etc.) morning and afternoon, seeking His Face, and let not your eyes overlook them, desiring the pomp and glitter of the life of the world; and obey not him whose heart We have made heedless of Our Remembrance, one who follows his own lusts and whose affair (deeds) has been lost.” [Soorah Al-Kahf 28]
The conditions of friends are
2. He is seen worshipping Allaah in all different times of the day; always hastening to accumulate good deeds
4. He is not seeking the dunya; the dunya is not his biggest concern.
5. He should not be from the negligent – those who neglect abundantly remembering their Lord.
6. He should not be from those who follow their desires.
7. He should not be from those who have difficulty handling and controlling their affairs.
From the matters one must look into when choosing a companion
1. How does he behave when his desires are before him?
2. How is he at the time of anger when something incenses him?
3. How is he at the time when the thing he lusts for is in front of him?
The issue of choosing companionship can be of three types
1. The one who keeps the company of the transgressors.
2. The who keeps the company of the pious as well as the transgressors.
3. The one who keeps the company of the believers and the pious exclusively; and this is the one who will be saved by the permission of Allaah.
The harms of keeping the company of other than the pious
1. You may be affected with doubts regarding your sound creed.
2. They will call and entice you to fall into the same types of sins and transgressions that they fall into.
3. They will link you by common acquaintances to other people of evil.(1)
We ask Allaah to grant us good campanions that encourage us upon goodness and prevent us from evil
Ameen ya rabul alameen #jannatisthegoal#freindship#freinds#zikr#dikr#one#allah#peace#deen#duniya#one#quran#word#allah .
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved (Ephesians 1:3-6)
#Truth #Word#Love#HopeoftheWorld#Saviour #Redeemer✨