15 minutes to recreate just 5 ingredients and No microwave in sight just - one quality pan & elbow grease 💪🏼
34 Protein 10 Carbs Fat 33 - Fibre 6.6 - (you can further adjust the fat to a leaner Beef fat%).
Treat recipes as a template and adjust to your preference. Ie don’t like spinach use Kale, don’t like Fungi use tomatoes, don’t like avocado - who are you?!
👉🏼 What you will need
• 1 tsp Ghee
• 1/2 Avocado
• 4 oz Grass Fed (1) Ground Beef [i go 20% fat more flavour] ((1) contains more nutrients and they are calorie free
• 1 cup chopped spinach or collard greens
• 1 cup chopped mushrooms
🕺🏼 Salt to taste.
👉🏼 How the Magic Happens ✨
Form a Pattie or use a Pattie maker like I did ;-)
Preheat cast iron pan to medium high
Add the ghee, Cook the Pattie, dont not touch for 3 minutes.
4. Sauté the mushrooms and spinach until wilted on the other side around 3 minutes.
5. Turn over Pattie and repeat ^ 3 Minutes do not touch or fiddle! Otherwise will not create a crust and will stick and break!
Slice an avocado 🥑
Turn heat off and place a spinach a spinach leaf like a wrap or use collard green or lettuce wrap, whatever is at your disposal!
Season to taste, Tuck in and enjoy!
Add some tomatoes for some freshness & herbs 🌿
Enjoy Ryan ❤️✌🏻
3 hours ago
CASSIDYMEATS about to destroy some @gquebbq 💯 💣 are you the type of person who eats all of one thing first before moving onto another? or do you eat a few fries, bite a wing or two, a few spoonfuls of some mac n cheese and just enjoy it all at once? 🍟 🧀🍗 i’m 100% that bitch who eats a little bit of everything from start to finish💁🏼♀️ 🔥
Today I found a video of me working out three weeks before I began my Thyroid Healing + Keto journey. I wanted to go through my screen and just hug that girl who was so frustrated with all her hard working going nowhere. My breast size was the largest it ever was and I had severe back pain. I have sympathy pain looking at them. For ever grateful for my new found health! 🙏🏽 #ketotransformation
Celery juice is water.
That tastes like urine from a mountain goat.
Without the fiber you get from regular celery.
With some vitamins and minerals (that are also found in other vegetables).
It’s not magical.
It has no healing powers.
It’s definitely not bad for you. And if you enjoy it, by all means drink it.
But don’t feel like you need to.
Because it’s really not necessary.
20 minutes ago
I guess ya girl has always been a fan of red wine🤷🏻♀️🍷 Happy #facetofacefriday lovelies! It’s been a while since I’ve posted a #beforeandafter ☺️ The photo on the left is from 4 years ago, I was at a friends birthday party, you can pretty clearly see my photo trick of pulling my hair in front of my cheeks to hide them. The photo on the right is from last night, one of the biggest differences I’ve noticed is in my neck and chest. And obviously my jawline is a little more defined in the photo on the right! I am absolutely more relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera now, I don’t dread events or get togethers like I used to. Anyone else use the whole “oh don’t worry, I’ll take the photo!” Excuse?? It me.
We are puttering away today, packing for our vacation, I can’t wait to share all of our adventures!
Hey, I’m Becky! Thank you for letting me fill your feed with keto/health shenanigans. I just wanted to introduce myself to anyone that doesn’t know me and I hope to learn about you too! 🌿
• I’m 28 years old, 5’10” and 184 lbs. HW is 228.9 and when I started keto on 3/25/2019 I was 221.6 lbs.
• I started this page just to track progress and learn from other people. I didn’t realize I’d be so inspired by our awesome #ketocommunity! I do this for fun and to connect, not to push product or get free stuff.
• I live near Seattle but grew up in NY. 📍
• My husband and I are tiny living in a new 300ish sq ft fifth wheel. 🏡 It’s helping us save for our dream home and has taught me that I don’t need a big house full of “stuff.” We love this life!
• Before my wedding I lost about 25 lbs by not eating enough food. 🤦🏻♀️ After the wedding I gained almost all of it back... For me, keto/low carb is sustainable, but everyone needs to find what works for them.
• I exercise at least a few times a week. I know with the right diet it’s easy to lose without exercise, but to me that doesn’t feel like I’m caring for myself in a healthy way.. do what feels right for you though!
• I don’t do IF. For me at this stage, intermittent fasting = binge eating. Everyone is different. My goal is to rein in binge eating without depriving myself, and I am learning to do that with the help of keto.
• I completed my first triathalon in Sept 2018. I was about 205 lbs and really didn’t know if I had it in me until after I crossed the finish line. I’d love to do another in the next few years.
• Hiking and nature are my relaxation station 🍃
• No kids, no pets, enjoying my life growing and learning with my amazing husband and going on adventures whenever the hay we feel like it!
• My favorite quote right now is “Work on your list of WHYS. If the WHY is powerful, the HOW is easy.”
👇🏼TELL ME ABOUT YOU! I’d honestly love to hear about you and what your goals are so I can cheer you on!
#keto #ketosis#weightloss#weightlosstransformation#ketoweightloss#ketotransformation#ketoaf#lchf#ketocommunity#ketofam#health #wellness
Siempre que salgo traigo conmigo mi botella de agua para mantenerme hidratada ah y sin olvidar mi rica aloe Vera esta vez fue sabor piña 🍍 cual es tu sabor favorito ? .Promueve la hidratación adecuada .Apoya el proceso de limpieza natural del cuerpo .Apoya una digestión saludable y la regularidad .Provee antioxidantes y apoya la salud inmune
Obtén tu sabor favorito ⬇️⬇️⬇️ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
para más información o contáctame al
1 minute ago
💥Flashback Friday 💥 to one of my first “transformation photos”! This was a little over six months into my journey and I was so happy to actually see a difference in my clothing! Taking photos has always been a way for me to actually see differences in my body. Looking in a mirror everyday, I never really noticed anything. It was when I started taking pictures that I was like “woah, this is actually happening”! I should try that shirt on now and see how it fits! 😊💪🏽 #sarahsmilestrong