Hi! I can’t remember the last time I actually introduced myself on here (I thinkkk the last time was back in 2017 🤭). So, for those who are new since then (most of you 😂), here are some facts about me!
1. My name is pronounced dee-suh (most people get it wrong). It’s Norwegian!
2. I’m half Norwegian but have never been to Norway 😭
3. I was born and raised in Washington. I grew up in a city about 30 minutes north of Seattle! I live in Seattle now.
4. I’m 28 years old but most people think I’m 23-25 😂
5. I have a ~20lb cat named Chauncy. He’s as obsessed with me as I am with him 🥰
6. I didn’t grow up doing a lot of outdoorsy things. I went camping for the first time when I was 18. I didn’t start hiking until I was 23.
7. I’ve loved taking photos for as long as I can remember. I got my first DSLR camera when I was 18, but didn’t become serious about learning photography until I was 24.
8. I work full time M-F in marketing! I spent six months doing freelance photography and realized I thrive with more structure and routine in my life, so back to the office life I went ☺️
9. I don’t drink coffee (I hate the taste).
10. I’m obsessed with personality tests and love making others take them so I know what they are (especially Enneagram - I’m a 6!) 🤪
If you have any questions I didn’t answer, drop a comment below! Hope everyone is having a good weekend so far! ✨