5 interesting facts about Jardin du Luxembourg 🌿
1. It’s the biggest park in Paris covering 55.6 acres.
2. The garden is famous for its calm atmosphere.
3. The garden consists of French and English gardens that are divided by a big pond.
4. The Medici Fountain was built in about 1630 by Marie de’ Medici, the widow of King Henry IV of France and regent of King Louis XIII of France. It was moved to its present location and extensively rebuilt in 1864-66.
5. The garden has 106 statues spread throughout the park.
Have you already visited the garden?
Credit to @theparisofficiant#myparisstyle
Want your morning coffee with a side of volcano views? ☕ Judging by the looks of it, TripAdvisor traveler @km.storyteller has uncovered breakfast bliss. Double-tap if you’re ready to take a bite out of Bali.
Prepare for a whole lot of chipping and dipping at Isla Mujeres’ Taqueria Lalo’s 🌮P.S. Five dollars will get you three tacos and two beers at this authentic Mexican eatery – and you can’t leave without trying coconut ice cream that’s served straight in the husk! 📸: @27travels
Name this baby chipmunk😍
Tag someone who'd love to see this!
Follow @planetvacations for more.
Cc: Unknown (DM for credits)
18 hours ago
Fim de tarde no bar.
🚎 Agende sua Kombi : 98642-0215 ⠀
Programação para o final de semana:
🎟 17/08 - SÁB (16h) - Roda de Samba com o grupo RDN / @rdnreisdanoite
🎟18/08 - DOM (16h) - Roda de Samba com o grupo Deita e Rola / @deitaerolaoficial
Compre seu ingresso online:
Insta - Link na Bio
Face - www.bilheteriadigital.com/bardalaje
Witness the sunrise over the clouds at Bali’s sacred Mount Batur. ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
If you’re wondering how to spend some awesome days in Bali then you’ve to visit our website www.krisnatoursbali.com or just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
• A strange sensation slowly creeping in as you stood high and witnessed a surreal and bizzare landscape full of mushroom-shaped rock formed since million years ago at Yehliu Geopark. Some even looked weirder, like an ice cream cone, queen's head, and giant sandals 😄
To visit this place, book a taxi for a convenient daytrip and you can explore the northern coast of Taiwan (beside Yehliu, you also get to visit the charming mining town of Jiufen and see the waterfall of Shifen) before getting back to Taipei at night