Cuando era pequeña, veraneábamos en un bonito pueblo de la sierra de Madrid: Buitrago de Lozoya.
En esa plaza donde estoy sentada, cuando tenía seis añitos, me perdí. Me cuenta mi madre que mi hermana lloraba desconsolada.
Ayer volví a visitarlo con unos años más y mi bolso Linosol al hombro.
¡Recuerdos de infancia y de verano!
Feliz nueva semana a todos 💚
🌱 #bolsolinosol diseñado por mi @susiseenredaoficial para @casasol.filicor y tejido con #linoflame 🌱 👉🏻Ahhhh!! Y pronto habrá sorpresas!!!!!😊
When I was a little girl, we would spend the summer in a beautiful town in the mountains of Madrid: Buitrago de Lozoya #buitragodelozoya In that square where I am sitting, when I was six years old I got lost. My mother tells me that my sister was crying inconsolably.
Yesterday I visited it again with a few more years and my Linosol bag on my shoulder.
Memories of childhood and summer!
Happy new week to all 💚 🌱 #linosolbag designed by me @susiseenredaoficial for @casasol.filicor and croche it with #linoflame 🌱👉🏻 ah, soon there will be surprises!!😊 #craftastherapy_faces "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" "" #ganchillo#crochet #elişi #bag#crochetbag#crochetpatterns #häkeln #かぎ針編み #вязание#örgü#craftastherapy#handmade#madebyme#knitersofinstagram#crochetersofinstagram#susiseenredainspiration#susiseenreda#madrid#knitting#yarn#yarnaddict
Hey :D so the @craftastherapy theme this week is #craftastherapy_faces, so I shall reintroduce myself since it's been a while :)
Hello I am Isabel 🤗 I like crocheting and painting, though I haven't painted in a while 😅 (but if you scroll down you can see some of my work). I love crocheting amigurumi most and I think my best paintings are probably characters since my style is more animated 😁 some of my favorite things are Harry Potter (can you tell 😉), Once Upon a Time, and coffee. Also I love Jesus ☺️ I am really thankful because I've been through so much with my eyes, having been diagnosed with glaucoma when I was a child, and I am still able to do what I do despite any limitations or some people trying to discourage me. That is all God. What others might see as your greatest weakness, He can use for your greatest strength or ministry 😄
What are your favorite things? Or what are some limitations you might have but won't let stop you? :)
1 month ago
I'm throwing it back to Jean Pullover ❤️
Firstly, because I love it.
Secondly, because I wanted to show my face to new people here (hello 👋🏽), most of you are knitters, so I'll try and share some of my knitting adventures 😉
Lastly, because tomorrow is my birthday (yaaaay 🎉) and there's going to be a great giveaway here, so watch this space 👀👀👀
Have a beautiful evening ❤️
Hey there everyone, my name is Mellissa and I am the one woman operation that is Gingerbeez Creations. It's been a while since I've done an intro (and I don't know about you, but I love seeing the faces to go with the names) so here's a little bit about me😊
While I mainly share my crochet creations, I also love to draw, paint, sew (still learning though) and work in the garden.
I have been crocheting for over 25 years, and love to work with bright colours and unique styles and textures. I am always looking for something new to try, the challenge is finding the time to do it all!! I started this business in 2012 in my spare time mainly as a hobby, but I find myself getting busier every year! I am starting to focus more on pattern writing, and hope to be sharing more of my designs in the near future 😁
Are you a multi-crafter? What creative things do you like to do (or want to try)?
Hey there! It's me, Rachel. I spent the longest time trying to pick a photo to publish as my first feed post. After procrastinating long enough, I picked the most recent crafty one I could find with my face in it. So, here it goes with #MeetTheMaker and 5 fun facts about me:
1. I love to dabble in all sorts of projects. You name it, I have probably tried it! Leather working, painting, home decorating, carpentry, and now pottery. This was my first time throwing clay, and I convinced the instructor to let me make a yarn bowl (more pics coming soon!)
2. I am such an animal lover it's not even funny. My husband jokes that I never met an animal I didn't like. Currently we have two mini horses, two german shepherds, and two black barn cats. It is straight up Noah's Ark over here. Let's just hope that when we have human kids all the nurturing experience with my fur kids will pay off.
3. Lefty and proud of it! And while most of the time I do things as a south paw, I have always used a computer mouse and scissors right handed. And don't get me started on trying to learn crochet while watching right hand tutorial videos. Where are all the #leftycrochet ladies at?
4. I love learning about different topics and skills, and enjoy all the personality tests to try to understand my crazy self better. I second guess everything, so as of today I am a ISTJ and enneagram 5 (or maybe 1 or 9 or 6), but ask me later and I will probably give a different answer.
5. I am a sucker for beautifully written words. Whether in books, quotes, verses, or lyrics. I love saving off inspiring words that help motivate me to be positive and enjoy this life God has given me. So basically... expect to see some quote posts on this grid.
1 month ago
first ever meet the maker!
I'm Chloe Conradi! I'm a self-taught crochet artist and writer (although, tbh, I haven't written fiction in a few years /:) in Denver, CO by way of Orlando, FL (by way of St. Louis, MO!). I first picked up a hook four (five?) years ago when my bestie came to visit for Easter. She tried her best to teach me but it didn't take; a few months later I picked it up again and voila! After a year of wrapping my stitches backwards (no, really 😂), here I am. 😊
I started having seizures when I was eleven and the depression and anxiety set in soon after, making for a rather difficult adolescence. It completely changed my personality and led to some of the darkest times in my life. In my early 20s I discovered cannabis as a treatment and never looked back. Today, with a combination of cannabis, self-analysis, and self-care, I'm healthier and happier than I've been since I was a child. My husband (who I met on Craigslist 😂) and I share our apartment with an elderly miniature poodle, a ball python named Desdemona, and two rats named Blaze It 420 and Princess Thumbelina Pricklepaws (we mostly call them Mr. Mouse and Thumbles, though), and lots and lots of yarn. Crochet is my happy place, my meditation, and my livelihood. Add social consciousness, activism, and a desire to right the wrongs of my ancestors while honoring the women who came before me, and you've got one @libertinecrochet!
Tell me a bit about yourself in the comments! 😘 #libertinecrochet