BEĞENME İZLE‼️ Esaretin bedeli filmini izlediniz mi? İzlemediyseniz izleyin derim! Stephen King’in “Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption” adlı kısa romanının beyaz perde uyarlaması, 2 saat 22 dakika süren “The Shawshank Redemption” filmi. Stephen King ortaokul ve lise yıllarımda siyasi ve felsefe kitapları dışında okuduğum tek yazardı. Onun korku gerilim kitapları çok hoşuma giderdi hep😀 Aslında film çekildiğinde az izlendiğinden büyük zarar etmişti. Sonraları filmin değeri anlaşıldı ve kulaktan kulağa yayılarak izlenme rekoru kırdı, ödüller aldı. Film uzun ve sabırla izlenmesi gerek... .
Parte 2 de las peliculas basadas en los libros de Stephen King.
- The Dark Half (1993). Un escritor con un alter-ego bastante oscuro (terror, misterio, thriller).
- The Tommyknockers (1993). Un poeta alcohólico trata de descubrir que es esa luz verde que maneja al pueblo (terror, ciencia ficción).
- Needful Things (1993). Una tienda de libros que te abastece de tus mas profundos deseos (crimen, drama, fantasía).
- The Shawshank Redemption (1994). Dos presos se unen durante varios años encontrando consuelo y redención a traves de actos de decencia (drama).
- Dolores Claiborne (1995). Una reportera viaja al pueblo donde su madre fue arrestada (crimen, drama, misterio).
- Apt Pupil (1998). Un chico chantajea a su vecino cuando descubre que es un criminal Nazi (crimen, drama, thriller).
- The Green Mile (1999). Los guardias del corredor de la muerte se ven afectados por un condenado con extraños poderes (crimen, drama, fantasía).
- Dreamcatcher (2003). Unos amigos descubren un pueblo plagado de extraterrestres parasitarios (drama, terror, ciencia ficción).
- Riding The Bullet (2004). Un hombre trata de llegar a su madre que esta muriendo y haciendo autostop lo recoge un extraño con un secreto mortal (terror, thriller).
- Desperation (2006). Un grupo de personas debe sobrevivir y escapar del cautiverio de un loco poseido por algo siniestro (drama, fantasía, terror).
- The Mist (2007). Un experimento fallido y una niebla llena de mosntruos ataca un pueblo y deben sobrevivir dentro de un supermercado (terror, ciencia ficción).
- Cell (2016). Una señal de telefono causa un caos apocalíptico (acción, drama, terror).
- The Dark Tower (2017). Un niño y un guardián se unen para derrotar a un malvado brujo (acción, aventura, fantasía).
- It Part 1 (2017) y Part 2 (2019). Otra buena adaptacion del libro del mismo nombre.
Towards the end of the film, Léon tells Mathilda that he wants her to stop swearing. Léon doesn't swear once throughout the entire movie. Leon's full name is never revealed in the moive. However, according to Luc Besson's first script-draft, Léon's full name is Leone Montana. 📝
🎬 Léon: The Professional (1994)
TAG your Friends 🎭
Follow @cinephile.club for more. 🛎️
find out what you love and dedicate your life to it ..
It comes to this _ get busy living or get busy dyin ..
"Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies. I will be hoping that this letter finds you, and finds you well."
Man, that is an amazing movie. #TheShawshankRedemption pic.twitter.com/wVzuQAZpZ9
Unutma, Red umut iyi bir şeydir belki de en iyisi. Ve iyi şeyler asla ölmez. 🥀
Film: The Shawshank Redemption / Esaretin Bedeli (1994)
Daha fazlası için takip edin: @jontinik 🏴
4 months ago
Dear Andy Dufresne,
When you were first introduced in the movie you were a pure enigma, and as the film proceeded you were the epitome of perseverance. You were one of a kind.
When it came to friendship, you were selfless. The smile you had on the terrace while you earned your friends few bottles of beer makes me warm. The best part was how strongly you held to your convictions. Indeed hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies. I hope someday I am lucky to go to Zihuatanejo. It takes a lot of courage and patience to get yourself out of a misery that you weren't even responsible for.
I can't imagine how much it pained to see the love of your life with someone else. The very few people who were a part of your life, you loved them dearly and differently. You swam through the dirt cleansing our hearts from self-doubt.
You were the sharpest of all. You were a major influence to the young inmates to get educated. A part of me aches to see how much you suffered, the assaults you had to go through, but I comfort myself thinking about the beautiful life you made for yourself. I hope the Pacific always remain blue reminding each second of how rewarding your struggle was. You turned the tables of injustice into a weapon of freedom and passion.
Your redemption gives me hope, it teaches me to pursue even in the most unfortunate and unfair of times in life. You aren't a character, you made a soul by stealing pieces of hearts of all the viewers that were made to believe in the pursuit of struggle. You were meticulous on the dangers of confinement. Red was right, "Some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up rejoices". There is always good in life. Not now, maybe not in immediate years, but in years to come and it will be worth it.
I hope Red and you are still playing chess with pieces made with the finest of craft. And I also hope you two are having the best time on the boat!
Syeda Fatima. ( @today_it_is_alright ) .
Frank Darabont preferred to end the film with Red searching for Andy. In fact, if he had been allowed to shoot the ending as he wanted, the closing shot would have been Red on the bus heading for the field. Darabont wanted to end on an open, ambiguous note. But Castle Rock insisted on a reunion between the two to please audiences. So instead of showing us a teary reunion, the film observes it from a distance -- Darabont's response to Castle Rock's demands. 🌳
🎬 The Shawshank Redemption (1994)
TAG your Friends! ❤️
Follow @cinephile.club for more. 🛎️
WE DROPPED CONTENT THIS WEEK
Below you’ll hear a clip from our #UncutGems episode we did
We also did one on #TheShawshankRedemption
And(!!) we recorded one on #TheIrishman for our #Oscars season!
Baru kesampaian nntn film yg katanya rating versi IMDb nya blm ada yg ngalahin
#theshawshankredemption هو فيلم من إنتاج عام 1994 من كتابة وإخراج فرانك درابونت عن رواية لستيفن كينغ بعنوان "ريتا هيوارث والخلاص من شوشانك". الفيلم من بطولة تيم روبنز في دور آندي دوفرين ومورجان فريمان في دور إليس "ريد" ريدنج.. أحب أشكر منتج الفلم وكاتبه على هالوحة الفنية وأعظم فلم بتاريخ السينما الي مراح يتكرر مثله ابداً..
Hope is a good thing, may be the best of things, and no good thing never dies......
#TheShawshankRedemption లో "రెడ్" చెప్పిన మాటలు వింటే మన @raviteja_2628 గారు గుర్తొస్తారు. ఇలాంటి క్యారెక్టర్స్ చేస్తూ ఆయన మనసులో ఏం అనుకునేవారు?? అయనకంటూ వచ్చే రోజు కోసం ఎదురుచూసారు. 🙏
#LessonsfromCinema - Hope.
Ever since I saw The Shawshank Redemption, the idea of ‘Hope’ changed for me. And that’s strange coming from a movie that on the face of it, looks an extremely hopeless situation for the main protagonists, Andy Dufresne and Red. One getting a lifetime imprisonment and the other not being able to get out of prison even after good behaviour.
The message of the movie is loud and clear and revealed later in the film, when Red reads the letter from Andy after his glorious escape. “Remember, Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies." And that idea of hope just struck with me. It’s powerful and almost divine. Hope is a powerful thing after all. Like Andy we are all seem to be prisoners trying to find the perfect escape, but even then while living through, there’s always something that you can hope for in the struggles...right? Like Andy, we all possibly want that can of beer, watch a movie along with your inmates and forget the past, play a game of chess, get a job that you like...and after all that you’ve been through and it all seems still worse, you remember that only hope can get you through it, behind that wall that seems impossible to get through. And you know when hope is set free, you’re never a prisoner.
*Scrolls through netflix*
Me: Seen it, seen it (goes on for min min)
*sighs* "lets try #Houseofcards. 5 min "not in the mood for politics, thanks trmp...NEXT! Try #Arrow" *bored after 3 eps*
Time for bed
Preps #TheShawshankRedemption for tomorrow. At least I know thats good!