THE 8 BEST ENTREPRENEUR ATTITUDES⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. GIVE AND BE HAPPY: The key to achieve SUCCESS is mental, reflected in one's attitude, totally controlled by the individual. And, more importantly, it requires no cash.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. AVOID NEGATIVE PEOPLE: Negative people can monopolize your time, even when they're not with you, if you’re not careful. Don’t allow negative people to steal your time and energy. Rather, choose to strike up conversations about pleasurable topics with someone you like.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
3. LEARN EVERY DAY TO FACE THE CHANGE: Remember that we're surrounded by change!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4. COMMUNICATE WITH YOUR TEAM: When you're with your team-members, remember to SMILE and to create a GOOD ENVIRONMENT together. Give the right relevance to them, because your SATISFACTION is closely connected with them!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
5. MONEY IS NOT THE KEY: If you rely on money for your happiness, then you fall into an endless cycle of frustration. Happiness is not something that you buy. So, try to give the right value to money!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
6. DON'T BE AFRAID TO SAY NO: Talk straight! People are more motivated to do better if they know clearly what to do, and in this way everything will become easier!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
7. WORK HARD: You should keep in mind that bad business doesn't mean you have to be in a bad mood. Try to begin everyday in a positive way and, to the end of the day, be HAPPY for what you've reached with your work!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
8. DON'T MIND WHAT PEOPLE THINK: Often, the others can bring you down with their bad words and opinions. You have to focalize your mind on something good, like your job, your goals and your well-being.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
DOUBLE TAP if you agree ❤️ and TAG someone who NEEDS to see this!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
LIVE like your Future-Self is watching you, make him proud of you!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
WINNERS don’t complain!⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
4 months ago
Teamwork 🤝 Tag that person with whom you love to work with ❤️ we'll be painting our terrace this weekend, to have it ready for summer time 💪☀️ #3utr#threeundertherain
❓What is your favorite part?
And do you want to watch the full version?❓
- Mirme taekwondo team - Taekwondo performance 🐉🐉
세계태권도한마당 < 태권체조 예선, 맛보기영상 >
국악 장단에 맞춰
국기 태권도의 멋을 보여주는 작품.
#미르메 #태권도 #둔촌동역 #시범단 #퍼포먼스
#세계태권도한마당 #태권도선수 #국악 #휘모리장단
#모두모두 #결선 #화이팅
What has coaching done for me?
1. It has given me a healthier lifestyle than I've ever lived before.
2. It has given me a team to pour my heart into.
3. It has given me a way to care about other women who face the same struggles I have faced and help them find confidence.
4. It has given me a way to make money from home to help my husband support our family without having to leave my child.
5. It has drastically improved my mental health and made me a better wife, mom, friend, and Christian.
I have 5 spots open for the month of November to mentor new ladies to add to my team. What could coaching do for you?
Today at North Yorkshire County Council we have been working with the Stronger Commumities team to capture successes as well as things that we could improve on. Importantly the orange indicates solutions.
It's important to sit down as a team to do this and to discuss to celebrate achievements but to also support each other through particularly tough projects / tasks and difficulties.
11 hours ago
We recently completed the new @dssolvr brewery in downtown Asheville. Our project team worked closely with Owner Vince Tursi and the design team at BCA to evaluate feasibility at numerous locations before the final 63 N. Lexington Avenue space was chosen. We excel in formats when we can get involved early with the design and owner teams to ensure constructability and budget marry well with the needs of our clients. This is another great addition to our hometown. Cheers to all involved on a job well done! #brewery#construction#downtownasheville#teamworking#828isgreat