Before She's Arisen from the Depths 😍💗🌸🌄🌊 #sunrise#sunset#nature#sky#photography#sun#landscape#travel#morning#clouds#beach#photooftheday#naturephotography#beautiful#love#goodmorning#landscapephotography#sunsets#picoftheday#sea#travelphotography#ocean#photogroup
36th Surah Ya (Seen)
Bismillah ar Rahman ar Raheem
21. Follow those who ask you of no wage, and are themselves guided.
22. “And why should I not worship Him Who created me, and to Whom you will be returned?
23. Shall I take other gods instead of Him? If the Merciful desires harm for me, their intercession will not avail me at all, nor will they save me.
24. In that case, I would be completely lost.
25. I have believed in your Lord, so listen to me.”
26. It was said, “Enter Paradise.” He said, “If only my people knew.
27. How my Lord has forgiven me, and made me one of the honored.”
28. After him, We sent down no hosts from heaven to his people; nor would We ever send any down.
29. It was just one Cry, and they were stilled.
30. Alas for the servants. No messenger ever came to them, but they ridiculed him.
31. Have they not considered how many generations We destroyed before them; and that unto them they will not return?
32. All of them, every single one of them, will be arraigned before Us.
33. And there is a sign for them in the dead land: We give it life, and produce from it grains from which they eat.
34. And We place in it gardens of palm-trees and vines, and cause springs to gush out of it.
35. That they may eat from its fruits, although their hands did not make it. Will they not be appreciative?
36. Glory be to Him who created all the pairs; of what the earth produces, and of their own selves, and of what they do not know.
37. Another sign for them is the night: We strip the day out of it—and they are in darkness.
38. And the sun runs towards its destination. Such is the design of the Almighty, the All-Knowing.
39. And the moon: We have disposed it in phases, until it returns like the old twig.
40. The sun is not to overtake the moon, nor is the night to outpace the day. Each floats in an orbit.