Caption: ~Just move on~
Follow @addicted_2_words for more
Hashtag - #a2words
Like😊 Comment📲 Tag💖
1 day ago
#dailydoseofcalm: It’s truly been a whirlwind but I am excited to let you all in on a little secret. Next week on 11.25.19 I will be launching something very special. I can’t say what it is just yet but if you are interested in updates and want a little hint on what’s to come, follow @poppyandal. I also would like to ask you a favor. With this new endeavor, although it might seem simple and small, I am really putting myself out there and heading into new, uncharted territory. It’s actually really scary and I have been feeling quite vulnerable. I ask that when we launch for you to be patient and kind. It’s a learning curve and although I promise to do my best in this new business, I also expect a few hiccups. I might fail, which is an idea I’ve just started to get comfortable with. You’ve always been so supportive and my goal has always been to show you the good and bad and take us all on the ride together. So, here we go…
QOTD: What are your thoughts on failure?
We just love @sweetpea.magee! See you at #gogobungalow this weekend for all the shakes and shimmies! 🌺
13 minutes ago
✨ You have the power to create change in your life.
Regardless of what your friends say, regardless of what your family thinks. Regardless of what your fears, doubts and insecurities tell you.
You can change your life.
You can change your whole life just by one thought. One decision. One action. 5 years ago I decided something needed to change. I was working in a cubicle, your typical 9-5. I liked the work I was doing; but I didnt LOVE what I was doing. I transferred roles in the company which I ended up working for, for 12 years.
Something still needed to change. I upgraded my skills which helped me to upgrade my mindset. I didnt know where to start but I had a vision. Sunday Vibes was born. I am an Energypreneur.
I do things differently than other entrepreneurs; I do things my way.
I am not confined to having just one ‘job title’. I am not confined to having just one stream of income.
I am a human. A mentor. A coach.
I help people learn to heal themselves; not by using woo-woo magic, but by teaching my students how to connect with their innate abilities. Bandaids dont heal paper-cuts.
I am a Spiritual Teacher, a Master of Life-Force Energy.
I help people transform their lifestyles, careers, and mindsets.
I help people get desired results. Consistent results, 98% of the time. The other 2% is usually due to one giving up and stopping.
I dont charge an arm and a leg for my services; I only charge chakras and crystals.
I have managed to grow my energy biz, slowly; because noone likes a 2-minute woman.
I have survived living in the dark. I have survived depression. I have survived that which could have killed me.
What changes are you creating for yourself? Today? Tomorrow? Next year?
Sunday is my middle name and I share the good vibes.
Its time to:
Raise Your Vibration
Heal The Soul ✨ Happy Wednesday ✨
We are just three days out from Feed Our City and we are $1,800 away from meeting our goal! We want to feed 750 families Thanksgiving meals, but that can’t happen without YOU! Text dollar amount & FOC to 84321 to help us get there!
That’s right! Tonight is the night for all new S.W.A.T. Lion’s Den episode!
The team engages in tense negotiations with a family that takes a local officer hostage! Find out why by tuning in and live tweeting with your #SwatSquad!
Only on @cbstv