Every year, for the last 43 years, The Milk Calendar has been inspiring Canadians to get creative in their kitchens with mouth-watering recipes. This year’s calendar is brought to you by @OntarioDairy and features 13 delicious recipes all created by Canadian culinary professionals.
We received the calendar and decided to recreate the February recipe by Andrew Bullis “Artisan Mac n’ Cheese Quartet, made with old cheddar, smoked gouda, firm cheese and Asiago cheese! It’s SO delicious that the kids all asked for the leftovers in their school lunches!
To get your FREE milk calendar, head to calendar.milk.org and subscribe today! I can’t wait for you to check out all the amazing recipes inside! #InspiredByDairy *ad
der neue Newsletter ist online!
In dem erzähle ich Dir, was mein diesjähriger Bali-Urlaub mit mir gemacht hat und dass die größten Neuigkeiten manchmal darin bestehen, keine Neuigkeiten zu haben!
Den Link gibt‘s in der Bio
8 minutes ago
Almond butter apple and cinnamon cups. These muffins are delicious and perfect for curbing those sweet tooth cravings. And best of all? They are completely guilt free 🥳
Recipe (makes 12, 184 cals per muffin): 1/2 cup applesauce
1/2 cup natural almond butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup almond milk
1 tsp baking powder
2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1/4 tsp allspice
1/4 tsp salt
2 cups wholewheat rolled oats
1 1/2 cup apples, grated
1. Combine applesauce, almond butter, eggs, maple syrup, vanilla extract and almond milk. Stir until combined and smooth.
2. Add the baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt. Mix until combined.
3. Fold in the grated apples until all is evenly combined.
4. Spray a 12 cup muffin pan with some low fat cooking spray. Evenly distribute the batter into the 12 muffin cups.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes. When done, take out of the oven and let the muffins cool before serving. (They are delicious straight out the oven as well but be prepared to suffer a burned mouth! Not gonna lie, definitely worth it 😂) #breakfast#muffins#apple#cinnamon#sweettooth#healthytreat#healthychoices#curbthecraving#healthydessert#riseandshine#foodporn#foodie#instafood#foodblog#wellbeing#bringontheday#lovefood#morningmuffin#under200cals
Somewhere exotic? No, just a jetty down by our local beach (when the moment you get there, the sky opens and the sun comes out...yay! Nothing better to blow the cobwebs than getting out into nature, whether you walk along wide fields, hills and mountains, or a forest with the crunching leaves below your feet. I get cranky and restless if I don’t get outside often enough. How about you?