Happy November 🍂
November is the month to show gratitude! What are you thankful for? I’ve created a list of my top 5 things I’m thankful for below!
1. My husband. I’m so thankful to not only have married my husband, but my best friend my teammate, my soulmate. My husband has always supported my goals and aspirations from day one, and I’m so grateful for that.
2. Being a homeowner. It’s been such an incredible experience building a home with my husband. Since we purchased it almost two years ago, we’ve put so much work & love into it to make it ours. Nothing feels better than making a house completely YOURS and feeling proud of the work you’ve done.
3. Putting Food on the table. One of my favorite parts of my day is when my husband comes home and I cook a homemade meal. I usually turn on some light music and just do my thing in the kitchen. I’m always so grateful that we’re able to have fresh meals everyday, and get to sit down together at the table and chat about our day.
4. Family Traditions. Being that it’s November & the next 2 months include a lot of holiday festivities I think it’s safe to say I love family traditions. I love creating new ones with my husband and celebrating old ones with my family. Anything from gathering around the table and playing games, to baking cookies, or watching holiday movies, I just love a good family tradition.
5. Coffee. I would be lying if I didn’t say I was grateful for coffee! Just the smell of it puts me in a good mood. One cup and I could conquer the day! •
Happy November 1st! Or should I say...Merry Christmas 🤗🎄❤️ (too soon?! 🙈) The best time of the year is officially here!! Do you start decorating before or after Thanksgiving? Don’t judge me, but I’m putting up my tree this weekend 😂 @liketoknow.it http://liketk.it/2Gq9U #liketkit
2 weeks ago
I’m sitting pretty because of these treats from @petsproject What treats make you sit pretty?
Happy Friday and Happy November 1st. 🍁🦃