1) Makes sense. Human meat is what any sensible person would search for after being bored of eggs.
2) Hey, my aunty might be fat. But, you can’t call her a foreign cow.
3) Yep. Thats a good way to make people not feel unsafe.
4) Seems like even Jihadis cant handle breakups. Your loss girls.
5) First of all, Babur died before Humayun. Second, I am pretty sure they would have lot of other things to talk in the deathbed than respecting cows.
6) And that channel? Republic TV.
7) I would go one step further and advocate infant marriage.
8) Seems like a solid Plan. And maybe Yamuna Jal can help in giving people Vasectomy. So that we dont produce more idiots like this.
9) More than 200 cows died of starvation at the shelter of a BJP MLA in Chattisgarh. So who is the terrorist now?
Trust me Part 2 is much much worse starring Piyush Goyal, HRD ministry, Nirmala Seetharaman, Ravi Shankar Prasad. Also, thank you @kamath_madhavendra for sending me the video that guided me to dig more.
1) Child labour is a menace in this country. This is a country where midday meals was introduced to increase enrollment in government schools were education was already free. Also, even for high schoolers, the jobs and opportunities available for kids that are safe and rewarding is limited.
2) Susmita Sen over Amartya Sen. Bollywood is the backbone of Indian economy.
3) Says a dalit leader when dalits are facing big issues in this country.
4) So, is god real Mr Minister?
5)Udd Udd Dabang
6) Ok Einstein!
7) Yes! Mobile phones - The leading cause of rape across the globe. Cancel Digital India.
8) If UNESCO saw this article they would have named it as best in the world.
9) This guy saw Karthik calling Karthik way more than he should have.
Unfortunately, there is going to be a part 3 as well. And, i added the last slide as a bonus news because it’s hilarious.
#india #indianpolitics#BJP#congress#republic#ndtv#timesnow#politics #politicalmemes
2 weeks ago
Out of the 38 World Heritage sites, 8 are in Rajasthan and now Jaipur has been declared the 9th!
Next stop....Kartarpur!!! Can’t wait to pay my respects at Darbar Sahib. After more than 70 years of wait, travel time to Kartarpur cut short to almost 4 kms from 125 kms.