What a week it’s been ☺️ I’ve been back to back firing my pots for Monday’s update...for those who don’t follow my stories, my update is this Monday at 8pm British time. These 👆🏻 and more will be available. This will be my last update of the year...roll on 2020 for some new ideas 🎉
Is this outfit more “running the meeting” or “late for the meeting?”⠀
Paired my new @grainlinestudio Reed Skirt with an older Archer Button Up I forgot we made for an old photo shoot. I’m super into this look even though it’s different than my norm. ⠀
The Reed is made from a dead stock Steven Alan woven patterned cotton from @moodfabrics. The Archer is a white lightweight tencel with amazing drape that we paired with jeans for the photo shoot we made it for but I’m now digging it tied with a high waisted skirt!⠀
Got a HOT TIP from @julie_makes about these amazing tights from @swedishstockings. They’re made from the byproducts of other nylon production which is pretty cool. Also they feel great on and neither of my insane tights-snagging rings have been able to snag them yet!⠀
I’ve got 3 more Reeds coming up soon, sew-along bounty. But I finally made something AND posted it!!
Nnf Nnf (I’m at #hackathon event Web x IoT makers challenge) んふんふ(ということで只今ハッカソンイベント「Web x IoTメイカーズチャレンジにいます。今年のテーマはディープラーニング。自由に使えるパーツも去年よりボリュームアップ。参加者も3Dプリンタ持ち込みで超気合い入ってる) #Sendai#IoT#Maker#Nameko #なめこ
3 minutes ago
Perfect gift for the football lover!
Tomorrow is the last day to get your orders in!
4 minutes ago
#fridayintroductions and a #flashbackfriday all in one🤗💫☕️Since we have a giveaway going on and I have a lot of new followers I figured you may want to meet the girl behind Earth and Ash. I hate selfies and taking photos of myself and I’m better behind the camera than In front of it that’s why you don’t see my photos posted on here much😆Figured for fun I’ll share 5 random facts about me...
1. I love taking photos, automotive and landscape photography are my absolute favorites. Through Instagram I’ve been able to take photos of some beautiful cars in some gorgeous photo perfect locations all over So Cal. I miss it dearly some days.
2. I used to work in an ER for about 5 years doing admitting, front and back with the Ambulances. You learn a lot about life.
3. I’m born and raised Calif girl, Panorama City LA but lived in Union NJ at the age of 9 for one year.
4. I changed schools 7 times from kinder to High a School, so I’m still awkward at making friends.
5. I started making signs when my hubby was t-boned in a car accident. Life was hard, bills were tough and I wanted a job I liked not selling a pre made product but something I could make that I could juggle with my full time job as a Surgery Scheduler at a busy Dr. Office. It’s been a series of ups and downs but almost 5 years later we are still here. Life is crazy how it changes...so that’s a little about me and my twice a year photo 😜Thanks for following me, my art, and my succulents🌵🥰🖌
Custom name signs make great gifts!
Tomorrow is the last day to get your CUSTOM orders in!
6 minutes ago
Get our Cargo Cross-Back Apron already with Full Grain Leather Straps🐮, or get our Leather Straps Set separately, 🥇Premium Full Grain Leather, and use it with any of our Cross-Back styles. Stay fit, looking good while keeping your apron in place without having to deal with ties, knots or tangled straps. 🎯For this color and many others with Free US shipping 👨🏽💻 go to www.undernysky.com or 📪 click on link in our bio