It’s funny how we outgrow what we once thought we couldn’t live without, then we fall in love with what we didn’t even know we wanted. Life keeps leading us on journeys we would never go on if it were up to us. Don’t be afraid. Have faith. Find the lessons.
1 hour ago
Treasure the time spent with your closest family 🧡
What’s your favorite activity to do together as a family? .
H A L F // A FREAKING YEAR
I cannot for the life of me believe you have been out in the big scary world for half a year already, Miss Calliope.
You're such a special, beautiful gift to us and we love you so much!
At 6 months, Miss Cali can: • Roll belly to back/back to belly • Occassionally get up on all fours
• Sit all on your own.
• Move around (by rolling) a lot quicker.
• Eat basically anything your heart desires - biggest little eater I've ever seen!
• Interact perfectly with your big sister, giggles and all.
• Still taking boob like a champ and bottles once a day.
• Giggle constantly.
At 6 months, Miss Cali loves: • Boob
• Playing with her sister • Cuddles and snuggles in bed
• Car rides and going to the shops
• Ball pit at chipmunks
• Naps • Solids - especially oats
• Pure interaction
Y’all ever use a skottle?? Tbh I don’t think I would ever buy one but wifey won it on an IG giveaway so we use it all the time lol pretty handy though🍔
4 hours ago
“No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle.”
Our time with family in Arizona went by so fast and the kids are missing their cousins and grandparents. Remy is also REALLY missing the the horsies (horseys?). Beckett impressed me with his willingness to learn about and care for the horses. What a blessing to have an Oma who can share her love for these beauties and expose our babes to all the hard work involved in horse ownership.