12 principles that will change your life: ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
1. Forgive your past. Forgive it unconditionally. Forgive everyone involved, including you too. Life’s too short to hold onto things that weigh us down.
2. Be grateful just for being alive. There were no guarantees to you waking up this morning. Don’t take it for granted.
3. Normalize success. Hang out with successful people, learn from successful people, model successful people. The faster you identify yourself as successful, the faster you’ll become it.
4. Only put the most empowering words after the phrase “I am.” Your words don’t just describe your reality, they determine it.
5. Feed your mind and feed it often. If you don’t take in positive content daily, someone else will feed you their garbage instead.
6. Spend the first and last 5 minutes of each day visualizing your ideal outcome as if it’s already done. This is the time when the subconscious mind is most impressionable.
7. Only wish upon others what you would wish upon yourself. Envy, jealousy, and greed is an illusion. Everyone can win in a limitless Universe.
8. Give. Give every day with zero expectations. Be the good that you want to see in this world.
9. Don’t believe the story that’s been limiting you. You are not your limiting beliefs, disabilities, behaviors or habits. You are source expressing itself through the human experience. You are whatever you choose you are.
10. Give everything the meaning it would have to have in order for you to live an empowering life. Nothing in this world has meaning except for the meaning that you give it. Recognize all the ways that life has been happening FOR you.
11. Your current location is NOT your final destination. Every day can be the beginning of a new journey. You have the chance to start over every time you take a new breathe.
12. Put yourself out there even if it scares the daylights out of you. Someone out there is praying for you to share your message in the way that only YOU can. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Which is your favorite? What would you add? 👇🏼💗 Feel free to share this with someone if it inspired you 👭 (📸 @zackkravits)
Encourage Media is bringing the bible to video and social media. In Christianity, the Great Commission is the instruction of the resurrected Jesus Christ to his disciples to spread his teachings to all the nations of the world. So let's do just THAT! Share/Like/Follow and please donate to us, so we can produce more visual content! www.encouragemedia.org/donate
Encourage Media’s purpose: the GREAT COMMAND...the message: LOVE....the vehicle: SOCIAL MEDIA….the logic: love is infectious + CONTAGIOUS....the reason: to FILL our being "made to crave," our HUNGER for LOVE and to ENJOY ALL THINGS!
6 months ago
The first mentor Dave Sanderson ever had passed along to him a list of principles to live life by. They were ideas he had developed having lived through the roaring 20's and the crash that followed.
Dave put this list away in a journal, and it was nearly 20 years until he found them again. When he did though, he realized he was now ready to apply them and he hadn't been before.
In his own words, the information came back to him when he was ready.
Now, @davesandersonspeaks is taking those principles passed to him and giving them to others through a mentor / mastermind of his own. The first principle is based on personal responsibility, as taking account for your actions and emotions is the foundation of everything else.
Listen to this weeks interview to hear more about these principles, how you could learn them from Dave himself, and so much more! Do Well and Do Good is available on all podcast platforms!
What is the best lesson a mentor taught you?
5 years ago
Brilliant & simple truth from Dr A.R. Bernard in @JPCC today. The choices & decisions we make in life reflects what we value. We need to make sure we have the right principles to guide us in making those tough decisions and choices. Our values & principles will determine how we act and react in life. #Gold#SimpleTruth#LifePrinciples
1 year ago
Have you ever tried to reason with people to help them achieve their goals? 🤷🏻🤷🏼♂️
🏃🏼🏃🏾♀️If you don't work out, you're not going to get the results you want.
🍩 You need to stop eating donuts everyday, you're never going to lose the weight you want.
💤 You know sleep is important, why are you still staying up until 2am?
🔑 We've been guilty of it too, and that's why this is one of our favorite lessons.
1 year ago
Goals are important, but you probably already knew that🏅
🧗🏻What you may not realize, is that the process for setting a goal vs. a c h i e v i n g a goal is different.⠀
📶 Goal achievement requires identifying necessary skills + breaking down those skills into daily practices + developing consistency with your daily practices.⠀
🎯Practice builds skill, skill leads to goal achievement.
What skill are you currently practicing? Share with us in the comments below ⤵️
In our 30th Anniversary Celebration, I shared how I believe the following Principles were/are a "SPIRITUAL DIVINING ROD" for me. I recall fondly standing and audibly declaring these at many Science of Mind churches. These were created by E. Holmes, the founder of the Science of Mind. Each time I hear or declare them, I am reminded why I love this teaching, philosophy, and way of life. I trust it will do the same for you.
What We Believe
WE BELIEVE in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; one, indestructible, absolute and self-existent Cause. This One manifests Itself in and through all creation, but is not absorbed by Its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God; it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
WE BELIEVE in the individualization of the Spirit in us, and that all people are individualizations of the One Spirit.
WE BELIEVE in the eternality, the immortality and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
WE BELIEVE that heaven is within us, and that we experience it to the degree that we become conscious of it.
WE BELIEVE the ultimate goal of life to be a complete freedom from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
WE BELIEVE in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God. We believe that God is personal to all who feel this indwelling presence.
WE BELIEVE in the direct revelation of truth through our intuitive and spiritual nature, and that anyone may become a revealer of truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling God.
WE BELIEVE that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God; and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thought and acts upon it.
WE BELIEVE in the healing of the sick and control of conditions through the power of this Mind.
WE BELIEVE in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness and the eternal Givingness of Life to All.
WE BELIEVE in our own soul, our own spirit and our own destiny; for we understand that the life of all is God.
- Rev. Dr. Keith Cox
Para Dios el PERDÓN tiene que ver con PROPÓSITO, no con PROPORCIÓN.
Mateo 18:21 Luego Pedro se le acercó y preguntó: —Señor, ¿cuántas veces debo perdonar a alguien que peca contra mí? ¿Siete veces? 22 —No siete veces —respondió Jesús—, sino setenta veces siete. NTV