How do we deal with the cultural and religious differences in our relationship?
One of us is Jewish and the other one is not, one of us comes from the Middle East and the other - from Eastern Europe ( at least we have the East in common 😂).
I have a huge family, where every holiday (and there are a LOT of Jewish holidays) is celebrated around a big table with a lot of people and food, while Katerina’s family is very small and very rarely celebrates holidays like that at all.
Living in NYC I always thought that I needed to find someone from Israel, who understands the culture, the tradition, and even the language. It’s only when I let go of those preconceived ideas that I found my perfect match!
I realized that what matters more is the core values we share - the way we see love, family, loyalty, mutual respect. The way we leave our egos aside when we argue,the way we prioritize our relationship over anything else. In the end it’s these things that make a person who they are more than where they come from.
1 hour ago
imagine a sunday morning here
3 hours ago
💚 JOURNEYS OF COUPLES 💚
Journey gone on by: @backpackdiariez
Location: #Bali, #Indonesia •••
Tag your travelling partner who would love to go on this journey with you 🛩
To be featured, DM us or #journeysofcouples!
Make sure to turn on POST NOTIFICATIONS to never miss a photo! Follow us for more amazing travel inspiration 🌎🌍🌏.
10 hours ago
Fall vibes don’t get much better than this.
What’s your favorite season? 🍂❄️🌼☀️ 📸: @heykelseyj
"World Statistics Day!"🍀🧮📊📉📈 ▪︎"Statistically I am 98% positive and optimistic.. the rest of 2% are mind failures caused by the disappointments, wounds and the wickedness or evil of the people. ▪︎"Statistically more than one billion human beings live on less than one dollar per day. 2.8 billion people, about half of the world's population, live on less than $ 2 per day. ▪︎"1% of the world's rich people accumulate 82% of the global wealth." ▪︎"Statistically and with a high percentage, the world is the opposite of what it should normally be." ▪︎"Statistically a dog is more faithful than a man." ▪︎"Nature gives us life, we destroy nature." #landscape