Ahhh on the same list as some of the best in the world and Fendi, of course! Thank you for the feature. 🖤
#Repost @archdigestindia with @get_repost
Design Miami (@designmiami) is back and this time, with an even more power-packed list of influential collectors, gallerists, designers, curators and critics from around the world. While at the event, we discovered that this year, artists are reconsidering their roots, their heritage, and the environment, creating new works that make you question your reality. If you happen to be in Miami this week, these shows are worth a dekko.
1. Iconic Italian brand FENDI (@fendi) commissioned Zurich-based design studio Kueng Caputo to create a series of pieces to decorate the exterior of its headquarters at Palazzo Della Civilta Italiana, outside of Rome.
2. Miami-based Mindy Solomon Gallery (@mindysolomongallery) is presenting Diasporic Voices: Redefining Our Cultural Perspectives through Design.
3. Mercado Moderno (@memobrasil), the Rio de Janeiro gallery is celebrating Portuguese-born Joaquim Tenreiro, the forefather of Brazilian modernist design.
4. French ceramicist Karen Swami (@karenswami) is showcasing a collection of stoneware inspired by the geographic fissures of Iceland.
5. Galerie Patrick Seguin (@galeriepatrickseguin) honours the legacy of Charlotte Perriand, Jean Prouvé, Le Corbusier and Pierre Jeanneret with a showcase of some of their most iconic pieces.
6. New York’s Magen H Gallery (@magenhgallery) will also be displaying work designed by Charlotte Perriand.
7. At Miami Art Week’s Pulse Art Fair, Mumbai-based multidisciplinary artist Akshita Gandhi (@iamakshitagabdhi) is putting up a series of lighting installations and objects, titled “Now You’re Looking”
8. Southern Guild (@southernguildgallery) is showcasing work that spotlights universal themes—connections between people, the nature of the urban landscape, and ancestral traditions.
Design Miami runs till December 8, 2019
More in #linkinbio
Writer: Avantika Shankar
"I'm just someone who likes cooking and for whom sharing food is a form of expression." –Maya Angelou
So Let's have LUNCH SOBREMESANS!❣️❣️👌😋 SOBREMESA Buffet Restaurant by Mems are open from MONDAYS to SUNDAYS, 7 days a week! 🍱 Lunch @399Php 🕦 11:30am to 2pm 🍲 Dinner @399Php 🕠 5:30pm to 9pm
We offer you 7-10 Sumptuous Menus like:
🦀 Crabs (daily)
🍤 Shrimp (daily)
🍖 Beef (daily)
🍝 Pasta (daily)
🍗 Chicken (daily)
🥩 Pork (not available during Fridays-Sundays)
🐟 Fish (Random Days)
🥗 Vegetables (daily)
🍰 Eat all you can DESSERTS (daily)
🍹 Bottomless Juice - 50 pesos (per pax)
🥫 Softdrink in Can - 60 pesos
🚼 0-3 YRS OLD - FREE
🧒 Below 4ft. - 200
🧓 4ft and up - full payment
We also cater in our restaurant the following Special Events: Birthday, Christening, Debut, Meetings and a lot more... 🏷️TAKE NOTE: All prices are subject to change without prior notice.
For Reservation you may call or text us to the following:
Contact details for text or call:
082-333-2143 📲 Mobile phone