Day 46- #50daystogo
It's the last few days to 2018 for many and last few days for the 'Bride To Be' to enjoy her singlehood too😁...but here's me with my Happy smile writing my affirmations ....
1) I have taken my time to believe in this wonderful word -Marriage and that is also because I found someone I am madly in love with and that I am actually ready.
2) I knew that I would take time to take this plunge and I think that each and everyone of us have a time and place to either achieve something or for that matter get married at a particular age.
3) There is no RIGHT age to get married ...When you feel it right go for it
4) There is no Mr. Perfect in this world for all you women out there ...but there will always be a Mr. Right ....
5) At the end of it no matter how the day goes,no matter how tough the time is ,the one thing you can always look forward to FAITH.....Faith is self to get you through those tangled thoughts and faith of your spouse and parents to sail through the tough tides and faith ......that in the end ....you are just gonna be fine..... Merry Christmas again everyone 🎄❤️🤗 #affirmations#mydiary#thoughts#goodbye2018#faith#positivevibes#goodvibesonly#christmasspecial#merrychristmas#festivalvibes#holidays#bridetobe#bridaldiaries#mood#countyourblessings#bridalthoughts#happiness#lights#glow#innerlight#igdaily#candidpics