Weight feeder is a closed-loop control system, which controls the flow of material very accurately using controller and different instruments. This system accepts an external command from process computers like SCADA, HMI, DCS etc.
How weigh feeder works ?
1. Check the ready signal, If all the instruments and devices are ready then you will get ready signal otherwise check for error.
2. As soon as system is ready, Operator can give start command to start the system. PLC give Feeder ON command to controller.
3. After getting Feeder ON command from PLC, Controller gives a Belt ON command to start the AC drive.
4. Belt starts rotating as soon as AC drive starts, if there is an error then drive doesn’t give run feedback to PLC and PLC reset its Feeder ON command to controller and generate error. If there is no fault then AC Drive gives Run Feedback to PLC.
5. Now controller gets feedback from load cell and Tacho. Load is in kg/m and Tacho gives speed in m/s. Both the feedback will be multiplied and we will get a flow rate which is in t/h. That will transfer to PLC.
6. Controller also gets the set flow rate from PLC, this set rate and current flow rate is continuously compared with each other and set speed command is issued according to PID setting to AC drive.
7. As set rate is greater than current flow rate then speed is increased and if current flow rate is greater than set rate then speed is decreased. 📖 source: instrumentationtools.com ……………………………
Follow me: @control_sys 📈 🙏
For nearly two decades, our team has provided electrical services to commercial customers throughout Eastern Iowa. ⚡
From restaurants and offices to large buildings like the Cedar Rapids Community School District's Educational Leadership and Support Center, we have the right tools to complete any sized job or project.
Vi får fortsatt förtroende att bereda stora projekt åt Vattenfall Services. EON investerar i nytt nät i området Mörlunda. Elbkraft får i uppdrag att bereda byggnation av 7st nya nätstationer och 20km kabel⚡️⚡️⚡️
24 minutes ago
@martineztools 9” #Titanium Pry Bar. Advertised as stronger and lighter than steel and guaranteed not to rust🤔👍🏼 Has an obvious nail puller and a built in 1/2 inch saw blade wrench. I will say it is extremely light and much thicker than I anticipated it to be, so I imagine it has a great tensile strength. I will give it a run for it’s money and report back 👍🏼🤠#martineztools #prybar#martinezhammer
Do you👤 want to #Save💲💸💲 over $750 on your #Residential🏡 #Electricity bill📋💡❓❓❓
That🗣 is what we 👥 #SAVE 💲💸💲 our average homeowner🏡 And it is usually MORE than $750!!! 🎯💯✔
🤳🤓💻👀Go to our website – https://qoo.ly/z9fav
🤳🗣📧👍Request a FREE quote - firstname.lastname@example.org
🤳👥☎🤓Call - 713-725-9115
🤳ACT NOW📲💻☎🛒 - you are losing money💲💸💵💲each day you wait 📈💲💯👀✔!