• • • • •
President Donald Trump, First Lady Melania Trump, current Supreme Court judges and many others paid their respects to the late Supreme Court Justice John Paul Stevens, Monday, July 22, at the Supreme Court, where his body lay in repose.
PM #ImranKhan tweets to thank President #DonaldTrump for his gracious hospitality at the #WhiteHouse. The PM also took to #Twitter to appreciate the President for taking time out to show him the historic #WhiteHouse private quarters. 🇺🇸🇵🇰 (📸 @imrankhan.pti)
As a matter of fact bitcoin mining as made it possible for you to work from home, welcome to the forex Investment scheme.
Only those who are willing can make it don’t just sit and watch it happen for others make it work for you.DM me if you are interested in making money with bitcoins
3 minutes ago
Make The World a Perfect Redrum
#Repost from @cnnee with @regram.app ... El presidente de #EstadosUnidos Donald Trump, dijo que podría ganar la guerra en Afganistán en 1 semana, pero no quiere matar a 10 millones de personas. Durante una reunión con el primer ministro de Pakistán, Imran Khan, en la Casa Blanca el lunes, Trump se refirió a la guerra en Afganistán como una en las que EE.UU. “actuó como policía, no como soldado”. “No estamos peleando una guerra. Si quisiéramos pelear una guerra en Afganistán y ganarla, podría ganarla en una semana. Solo que no quiero matar a 10 millones de personas. ¿Tiene sentido para ustedes?”, dijo Trump. La reunión se produjo cuando los funcionarios estadounidenses y los líderes talibanes continúan celebrando múltiples rondas de conversaciones en Qatar con el objetivo de poner fin a los casi 18 años de guerra en Afganistán. EE.UU. ha presionado a Pakistán para que use su influencia sobre los talibanes para alentar al grupo militante a alcanzar un acuerdo de paz con Estados Unidos.
As Opposition MPs continued to disrupt proceedings in Lok Sabha on Wednesday seeking a reply from Prime Minister Narendra Modi in Parliament over US President Donald Trump’s mediation offer on Kashmir, Defence Minister Rajnath Singh reiterated his government’s stand and said there was no question of allowing any third-party intervention in the matter.
Speaking in the Lok Sabha, Rajnath said the government takes External Affairs Minister S Jaishankar’s statement on the matter as authentic as he was also present in the meeting at Osaka in Japan where PM Modi and President Trump held talks.
It's no coincidence that we now have "2" DONALD TRUMPS as PRESIDENTS! "GREAT BRITIAN🇬🇧 & AMERICA🇺🇸" ready to do some DAMAGE in 2019🔥#NewWorldOrderSystem ➡️Revelation 13:11-12⬅️ (11) Then I saw another beast coming up out of the earth. He had two horns like a lamb, but he talked like a dragon. (12) This beast stood before the first beast and used the same power the first beast had. He used this power to make everyone living on the earth worship the first beast. The first beast was the one that had the death wound that was healed.
14 minutes ago
Israel’s Supreme Court has ruled that illegal settlers can continue to occupy two Palestinian homes in the West Bank city of Hebron until legal disputes have been resolved.
The court ruled yesterday that the settlers – who are occupying two Palestinian homes on Hebron’s Al-Shuhadah Street, in the south of the occupied West Bank – can remain in the properties until legal disputes are settled.
The settlers moved in to the two properties in March last year, claiming the Za’tari family had sold the property rights to the Jewish Land Redemption Fund Association in 2008. Israel’s Civil Administration – which administers the occupied Palestinian territories (oPt) – initially argued that the fund had legally purchased the Za’tari family’s properties.
The family, however, contests these claims and stresses that it never sold the rights to its properties to the fund. The family has submitted numerous complaints to Israel Police and the Israeli Defence Ministry, but to no avail.
In June 2018, the Za’tari family then took the case to Israel’s Supreme Court; the family’s lawyer, Samar Shehadeh, explained that “while the Civil Administration had authorized the purchase, the property had not yet been registered, and the bureaucratic process of transferring ownership had not been completed”. He therefore argued that Israel Police and the Israeli army “should have evacuated the buildings and returned them to the status quo,” thus giving them back to the Za’tari family.
READ: Israel raids Hebron homes as Judaisation process continues
However, as Arutz Sheva explained, the Supreme Court yesterday “did not address the question of whether the property had been legally sold, focusing solely on whether the security forces had to evacuate the settlers from the property.”
“The state argued to the court that there was no clear evidence showing the Za’tari family had possession of the property when the Hebron Jews moved in,” the Jerusalem Post reported. “In light of the evidence presented, an evacuation would have only served to help one of the parties in the dispute, the state argued.”