Crispy on the outside gooey on the inside 🍪
🍪 butter sugar cookie ice cream sandwiches 😋
⬇️ TAG A COOKIE LOVER .
We are located at 📍28616 Harper Ave St Clair Shores, MI. We are open all year round! MON-THURS: 12pm-9:30pm FRI-SAT: 12pm-10pm SUN: 1pm-9:30pm.
2 hours ago
Blackberry cheesecake tart with white chocolate mirror glaze 💜 New recipe on the blog! (Link in bio)
Glossy mirror glaze is my newest obsession. It’s a stunning way to decorate cakes and pastries 😍 .
1 cup soaked cashew nuts
60g cocoa butter, melted
1 canned coconut milk
1 cup blackberries
3 tbsp lemon juice
maple syrup to taste
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup whole wheat flour
4 tbsp almond meal
1/4 cup powdered sugar
75g cold non dairy butter or cold coconut oil
1 1/2 tbsp cold almond milk
1/4 tsp sea salt
White chocolate mirror glaze (recipe makes about 4 cups, you’ll need 1/2 to 1 cup of glaze for the cheesecakes. Pour remaining glaze in airtight container and keep in the fridge for up to 1 week). 320g condensed coconut milk @naturescharm
2 cups cocoa butter
1 cup water
2 tsp agar-agar powder
1/2 cup sugar of choice
1/2 – 1 tbsp Supercolor powder for the colour .
Scrape out the coconut cream from the canned coconut milk. Add the coconut cream, and other ingredients in a food processor and process until smooth. Pour mixture into silicone molds. Place in the freezer until solid. .
Preheat oven to 180c. In a food processor, add crust ingredients pulse until a dough ball forms. Roll dough into a large rectangle.
Cut out the circles of the chilled dough using your tart ring, cut long strips of dough. Lift the strips and place them on the inside of each tart ring. Bake at 180c for 15 minutes. Allow to cool completely.
In a sauce pan, add the sugar, water and heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally. When mixture begins to simmer, add the condensed milk cocoa butter, agar powder. Keep stirring until agar completely dissolve. Take it off the heat, pour about 1 cup of the glaze into a heat resistant bowl and whisk in dissolved supercolor powder until well-mixed. Pass the glaze through a fine strainer to remove any lumps. Leave the glaze to cool. .
Pour cooled glaze over the frozen cheesecake. Leave the glaze to set before using a hot knife to remove the drips. .
Carefully transfer the glazed cheesecake into cool tart.
The Most Perfect Vegan Snickers Cups You’ll Ever Eat 🤤 Created by @thebigmansworld 🌍 .
Shared Via @GlowingPlants ✨🌿 #GlowingPlants .
For the chocolate coating
* 3 cups chocolate chips of choice, divided * See notes for homemade option
For the nougat layer
* 1 cup almond flour
* 3/4 cup coconut flour
* 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice
* 1/4 cup sticky sweetener of choice See suggestions within post
* 1/2 cup milk of choice ** See notes
For the caramel layer
* 1/2 cup nut or seed butter of choice See suggestions within post
* 1/2 cup sticky sweetener of choice See suggestions within post
* 1/2 cup coconut oil Optional
* Lightly grease a 20-count muffin or mini muffin tin or place muffin liners in them. Set aside.
* Melt 2 cups of chocolate chips of choice (or homemade chocolate) and divide evenly between the muffin liners, scraping down the sides to ensure it is fully coated in chocolate. Refrigerate. * While chocolate if firming up, prepare your nougat filling by combining all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl, ensuring it is all fully incorporated. If the batter is too thick and crumbly, slowly add more milk of choice until desired nougat texture remains. * Remove the chocolate cups from the refrigerator and fill each cup halfway with the nougat filling. Once this is done, refrigerate again. * Prepare your caramel sauce. Using a microwave or stovetop, melt your nut/seed butter, sticky sweetener of choice and coconut oil. Whisk very well to ensure it is fully combined. Allow to cool and thicken.
* Once the caramel has cooled and thickened, pour over the chocolate cups. Refrigerate once more until firm. * Melt the remaining chocolate chips and top up each of the cups. Refrigerate until firm * Enjoy 😉
Olha essa trufinha que eu fiz! Uma delicinha! Super simples e bem saudável! Pega essa receita:
🍫 Derreti, em banho maria, 2 barras de chocolate amargo 75% cacau. Deslize para ver qual usei.
🍫 Após derretido acrescentei cerca de 60 a 70g de creme de leite em lata (sem o soro).
🍫 Mexi bem, levei à geladeira para firmar.
🍫 Enrolei com as mãos untadas com manteiga (mas ele derrete no calor da mão, dá meleca igual, só que bem menos, rs), e passei no amendoim picadinho. Fica bem firme, então passar no amendoim não basta apeeeerta valendo pro amendoim entrar na trufa mesmo, rs...
🍫 Rendimento: 10 a 15 unidades, dependendo do tamanho que você fizer.
Não é uma trufa tradicional pois não utilizei bebida alcoólica - como não bebo, não tem em casa mesmo, rs... mas é só esta a diferença, rs... O bacana é que por ser feita com chocolate amargo, você come uma e já está satisfeito. Delicinha!