Miss international on my flight....
📸 @flyingbham 🛩️
Share with friends 👫 and follow us for more •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• ⚠️ We do not own these photos and videos.
📸 All rights and to the perspective owner(s) 📸
Ava Medispa mengambil berat kesihatan kulit lelaki dan wanita.
Zaman kini adalah zaman yang mana kaum lelaki (pada semua tahap kelurusan) mula menitik beratkan kesihatan imej dan kesihatan penampilan diri. Kalau kita sibuk ambil supplement dan gaya hidup yang sihat untuk memperbaiki kesihatan tubuh, kenapa yang luar tubuh ni tak penting dijaga ?
Kan aspek kesihatan ni merangkumi dalaman dan luaran. .
So guys, Ava nak invite uols ni especially kaum Boboy, kalau ada masalah kulit atau rambut gugur atau berat badan, jom konsult Ava. Harga dari RM99 Je. .
Dm kita OR Whatsapp +60138206800 OR shortcut whatsapp, click link Di bio page @Avamedispa.Ampang
#makeupartistmalaysia #crewlife#stewardess#malaysiaairlines#airasia #airasiax
#malindo #Malaysiahariini makeupartistselangor
#makeupartistampang #muamalaysia#muaampang#muaselangor#muakualalumpur#avamedispa#Ampang#Ampangpoint#jerawat#putih # Malaysiatoday#ctdk #barangbaik#sayajualsayapakai #muashahalam #makeupartistshahalam#instago #instadaily#insta#igers
#HawaiianAirlines celebrates 90 years of flying:
Ninety-years to the day since two Sikorsky S-38 amphibian aircraft took off from Honolulu’s John Rodgers airport, introducing the islands to commercial aviation, Hawaiian Airlines held festivities in the air and on the ground to thank customers and the local communities who supported its evolution from pioneer interisland carrier to global airline.
The airline began its 90th birthday celebration by holding a plane pull fundraiser at the Castle & Cooke Aviation Hangar on Lagoon Drive, near the former John Rodgers airport site where hundreds of onlookers gathered on Nov. 11, 1929 to witness then-named Inter-Island Airways inaugurate scheduled passenger flights between the islands. Some 2,000 people representing Hawaiian Airlines and corporate teams throughout Honolulu competed in the daylong charity event that raised $33,000 for the nonprofit Sustainable Coastlines Hawaii.
At 9:35 a.m., at Honolulu’s Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, Hawaiian delighted guests aboard HA1111, a commemorative flight replicating the airline’s first service from Honolulu to Hilo on the Island of Hawai‘i, with a stop on Maui. Flight attendants wearing vintage Hawaiian Airlines uniforms from the 1960s through the ‘90s welcomed 128 guests onboard the Boeing 717 aircraft, signaling a surprise flight back in time. “The foresight of our founder Stanley Kennedy to introduce Hawai‘i to commercial aviation forever changed the way we travel across our archipelago for leisure and business,” said Hawaiian Airlines President and CEO Peter Ingram. “Today we honor Stan’s legacy and join with our employees to say ‘mahalo nui loa’ to our community and our guests in a fun and creative way.”#Boeing #Airbus#airport#airplane#aviation#avgeek#aviation4u#aviationdaily#aviationlovers#planespotting#megaplane#megaaviation#Pilot#Pilotlife#Crew#Crewlife#Groundstaff#Groundstafflife
#CopaHoldings, S.A. has announced financial results for the third quarter of 2019 (3Q19). The following financial information, unless otherwise indicated, is presented in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS). Unless otherwise stated, all comparisons with prior periods refer to the third quarter of 2018 (3Q18). OPERATING AND FINANCIAL HIGHLIGHTS ▪ Copa Holdings reported net profit of US$104.0 million for 3Q19 or earnings per share (EPS) of US$2.45, compared to net profit of US$57.6 million or earnings per share of US$1.36 in 3Q18.
▪ Operating profit for 3Q19 came in at US$132.9 million, representing a 70.9% increase from an operating profit of US$77.8 million in 3Q18.
▪ Total revenues for 3Q19 increased 5.3% to US$708.2 million. Yield per passenger mile increased 7.9% to 12.5 cents and revenue per available seat mile (RASM) increased 9.4% to 11.1 cents.
▪ Operating cost per available seat mile (CASM) increased 0.5% to 9.0 cents in 3Q19. Excluding fuel costs, CASM increased 5.5% from 5.9 cents in 3Q18 to 6.2 cents in 3Q19, mainly due to the decrease in capacity related to the grounding of the Boeing MAX fleet.
▪ Operating margin for 3Q19 came in at 18.8%, 7.2 percentage points higher than the 11.6% generated in 3Q18.
▪ While capacity (measured in available seat miles, or ASMs) decreased by 3.7% in 3Q19 due to the grounding of the Boeing MAX fleet, consolidated passenger traffic (measured in revenue passenger miles, or RPMs) decreased by only 2.2%. As a result, consolidated load factor for the quarter increased 1.4 percentage points to 85.6%.
▪ The sum of cash, short-term and long-term investments was US$885.5 million at the end of 3Q19, representing approximately 33% of the last twelve months’ revenues. #Boeing#Airbus#airport#airplane#aviation#avgeek#aviation4u#aviationdaily#aviationlovers#planespotting#megaplane#megaaviation#Pilot#Pilotlife#Crew#Crewlife#Groundstaff#Groundstafflife
🔸به نقل از منابع خارجی ؛ اخیرا شرکت قرقیزستانی Kyrgyz Airlines Plus با خریداری یک فروند ایرباس ۳۰۰ باری با ظرفیت حمل ۴۴ تن ، درحال برنامهریزی برای برقراری پرواز بین ایران و قرقیزستان است 🇮🇷✈️🇰🇬
🔹 همچنین این ایرلاین به دنبال برقراری پرواز به ترکیه ، چین ، امارات و... است
The Airbus A300B4 aircraft owned by Kyrgyz Airlines Plus was solemnly welcomed at the Manas International Airport, Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan
This cargo aircraft can carry up to 44 metric tons of cargo. The airline plans to operate flights to the cities of Russia, Turkey, China, Iran, the United Arab Emirates, Southeast Asia, etc.