did 3 sets of these OAPs before going home tonight🔥
and the vid was from the 3rd set, real tired but surprised myself that I could still pull some good ones:)
The training room they have in @seoulboulders_seonyu is just ⭐️⭐️⭐️✅
운동끝나고 집가려는데 범희형이 트레이닝룸 새로 업뎃된거 구경시켜줘서 막판에 잼께놀았다:)
이것저것 해보다가 힘빠져서 영상찍을때 몇개못함ㅠ 다음엔 쌩쌩할때 다시 해바야지:)
링도 있고 철봉도 짱짱하고 운동하기 정말 좋은 암장👍🏻✅ @seoulboulders_seonyu
#moonboard #클라이밍 #볼더링 #bouldering#climbing #문보드
@moonclimbing #frontlever#lsit#onearmpullup#onearmpullups #한팔턱걸이 #pullups #턱걸이 @seoulboulders_seonyu #서울볼더스
2 days ago
Please read the caption from @nimsdai below about the controversial Kuwait flag on Ama Dablam. Leave a comment and let us know what you think!!
. "Yes, I have helped our friends from Kuwait to take their National flags on the summit of Amadablam, to help them celebrate their National day that is coming up soon.
It seems like people don’t do enough research nowadays and they seem very keen to put their opinion with only little knowledge. As a quote says "little knowledge is dangerous “ .
To clear this up: We have taken the flags up to the summit "complete” & WE HAVE BROUGHT DOWN THE FLAGS BACK TO KATHMANDU "COMPLETE” . Yes the COMPLETE package is back with us. We leave no trace on the mountains.
Yes I know it’s a very high risk mission, but every risk was calculated by myself. I was there on the ground/summit managing all the risk and ensuring every one is safe and we leave no trace on the mountains. For those who doesn’t know and are apprehensive of this project and it’s success, please note :
1. All my team members are safe and sound.
2. The mission didn’t hamper anyone’s climb at all . We put the flags up once all other mountaineers descended.
3. The project employed 17 Nepalese sherpa guides; 4 base camp kitchen staffs and 20 Nepalese porters and definitely helped in country’s economy.
4. This project has definitely promoted Nepal’s government campaign for next year "Visit Nepal 2020” in Kuwait .
5. This project has definitely strengthened the relationship between Nepal and Kuwait.
6. This project has definitely shown the ability of A Nepalese exped/local leaders and local agency in terms of managing risk and can perform equally or more than the western/European leaders or tour operators.
7. Everyone takes the flags on the summit and I apologise our flags was definitely bigger but unlike many we didn’t leave the trace up there.
I hope this clears up all and let’s start being more positive and let’s start looking into the positive aspect of things? The negative energy will drown yourself !"