Had so much fun talking all things entrepreneurship and business on “The Millionaire Student” with Serial Entrepreneur and business rockstar Sashin Govender @winwithsashin 💯 It’s always great to share the wins and losses to learn from each other✅ Life is a school after all. :
Sashin’s from #southafrica and has built like 14 companies 😍 So it was great to hear about what he’s working on and also sharing my entrepreneurial journey building beauty #brands 💄#traveling the world for inspiration✈️ and my deep commitment to women’s empowerment 💯💯💯💯(We rise together ⚡️)
Would be awesome to hear what you guys are working on and if you have a question or need some advice with your career just ask 👍🏼
Hashtags are still VERY important to use and are especially effective on Instagram.
Here are some things to consider:
• AMOUNT - You can use up to 30 Hashtags per post.
• RESEARCH - Find and use the most relevant Hashtags to your audience.
• TRENDING - Use Hashtags with both large and small followings. Don't count out TOP Trending hashtags completely.
• LOCATION - Post Hashtags that are relevant to the location of the audience you wish to engage with.
• FOLLOW - Follow the top Hashtags and engage with users and posts using that Hashtag.
• SWITCH IT UP - It is important to make sure you use a variety of Hashtags and not just posting the same ones on each post. Instagram can sometimes consider that SPAM and it could harm with your visibility.
• DON'T FORGET - Hashtag your stories! You can appear in that Hashtags Story and reach more accounts.
The ultimate form of personal responsibility is full alignment and full expression of self. #YourPassionBasedBusiness can only become that full expression of your heart, soul, mission, and vision if you're deeply in tune with the truth of who you are.
But it’s not enough to shout positive “be yourself, everyone else is taken” sentiments at each other, because stepping into who you’re really here to be in this life is terrifying and hard.
I mean really, truly the scariest work we’ll ever do. I should know, it took me many years to rediscover who I was, but it took several more to find the courage to start expressing that truth.
And in all honestly, I’m still working on it. Every single day is a new opportunity to push my edges and share more and more of my heart, soul, words, work, and vision with the world.
This isn’t easy work, but it absolutely has to happen to build a passion-based life and business that’s truly aligned and deeply fulfilling. 💕
1 day ago
Tons of people start in sales and then quit
because they don’t commit to taking small consistent specific actions everyday .
Start small and over time, have a compound effect .
Share this with someone who needs it🙏🏽
1 day ago
All successful ventures must have regular review sessions to evaluate progress, fill gaps, and develop strategies for execution. Nothing happens by accident. But not enough players, coaches, business leaders, or teams spend the time to evaluate progress. It may be that the review process may expose insecurities and inefficiencies. So instead of leaning in and learning, too many avoid, assuming it will fix itself.
To be the best, you must do what the common person or business are not willing to do. Take the time quarterly and have an honest conversation with yourself about your progress. Excited for the things coming ahead and new business content I will be producing soon!