All results related to the hashtag on the social platforms
Instagram: 71 results found
Twitter: 20 results found
Total Result: 91 results found
1 day ago
🚨ALERTE CONCOURS INSTAGRAM🚨
Je vous l’avais promis il y a déjà quelques semaines mais je voulais THE cadeau ! Et je pense qu’on y est 🤩 Alors pour vous remercier de votre fidélité et d’être de plus en plus nombreux vous pouvez gagner 👉🏻 .
Le dernier robot pâtissier de @smeg_france, blanc avec son bol transparent (valeur env 550€) .
Pour participer c’est super simple : 👉🏻 Abonne toi au compte @smeg_france et à mon compte 👉🏻 Invite au moins 1 ami en le/la mentionnant en commentaire (1 ami / commentaire)
Si tu mentionnes 1,2,3,4,5 ou plus d’amis tu multiplies tes chances 🍀 d’être tiré au sort 🤞🏻tu peux aussi partager le post 😍
À vous de jouer 💪🏻😊
Tirage au sort Dimanche 1/03 a 18h 🕕
Envoi réservé à la France Métropolitaine
I got hungry.. okay?
These dark cherry hand pies started with, “hey, veronica, I bought these cherries.. wanna do something with them?” and included some heating and sugaring and thickening and rolling and cutting and baking.
Keto Fastelavn buns. Fastelavn is a Nordic European celebration, and the traditional food of choice is the special "Fastelavnboller": Sweet wheat buns filled with jam and whipped cream and/or cream cheese. Skip the wheat and jam, make keto buns with mozzarella, fiber, almond flour, eggs and yogurt, and fill them with a 'strawberry zero drops' flavored cream cheese whipped cream filling, and voila! Fastelavn has been ketofied!
We do a load of baking for an oap social I volunteer with each month. Third Saturday of the month. I make cakes. You must join me for a bake off. Lmao. I get your desire for trad wifery. I consider myself, I suppose a bit of a hybrid.
Mardi Gras king cake cupcakes from this weekend#mardigras#cupcakes#kingcake#creamcheesefrosting#baking#dessert#sweet#homemade#delicious#fromscratch#mardigrascupcakes#bake
3m3 minutes ago
"*I* need my studio back, Hobi needs his dancers in peak condition, Jin needs to stop whining to me about how 'sad scene partners mess up the set feng-shui' before burying me in the results of his stress baking and *you*" he gives Namjoon a pointed look and a push "need to Talk."
2 minutes ago
Date night last night w/Ramen 😋 #ramen#seattle#yakima#fitfamily#doberman#canecorso#beardeddragon#cooking#baking#
Now that I’m back trying to get healthy again, I’m back in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes which I love doing 🥰
Today’s recipe -
SUGAR FREE BLUEBERRY & PASSIONFRUIT PROTEIN MUFFINS • 1 1/3 cups (170g) self raising flour • 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
• 1 tsp cinnamon • 1 egg
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup low fat milk
• 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
• pulp of 2 passionfruits
• 1 cup blueberries - mix all ingredients in a bowl until combined
- spoon into a 12 hole muffin tin
- bake at 180 C (350f) for 18mins
Each muffin 👇🏼
Every year I try to make my husband a birthday cake. And every year I tell myself, “this will be the year the cake turns out GREAT!” But then the universe reminds me who I am and how my baking skills should be arrested. #naileditpic.twitter.com/J7rHRfaHjF
7s7 seconds ago
i got a perfect score on my quiz for my baking class i'm so proud of myself and i'm so happy
This perfect and creamy no-bake cheesecake is served in individual dishes so it’s easy to make and tastes delicious!
For the FULL RECIPE click on the link in my profile 👉 @shiran_dickman
3-Ingredient Peppermint Crisp Nice Cream Bites 🌿🍫
4 large bananas
3 tbsp NESTLÉ Mint Flavoured Caramel Treat
½ cup milk
4 slabs (85g) NESTLÉ AERO Dark
½ tsp coconut oil (optional)
Crushed NESTLÉ Peppermint Crisp, to garnish
1. Peel the bananas and cut into eighths. Add the banana rounds to a resealable bag and freeze until solid.
2. Line a medium-square 20cm x 20cm baking dish with baking paper, allowing the paper to hang over the sides slightly.
3. Add the frozen bananas, NESTLÉ Mint-Flavoured Caramel Treat and milk to a blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
4. Pour the banana mixture into the baking dish and smooth out with a spatula. Freeze for overnight, or until set.
5. Break the NESTLÉ AERO chocolate into smaller chunks and add to a microwave-safe bowl. Add the coconut oil and microwave for 15-second intervals, until melted.
6. When the banana nice cream has set, remove the tray from the freezer and use the baking paper to lift the nice cream slab out of the dish. Cut into 2cm x 2cm cubes.
7. Work quickly to dip the nice cream cubes into the melted chocolate, using a fork to lift them out and place them onto a baking tray lined with baking paper. Crumble over NESTLÉ Peppermint Crisp to garnish. Repeat with all the nice cream bites. *Chef’s Tip: Add the garnish when the chocolate is still slightly melted.
8. Place in the freezer and allow to freeze until set.
9. Remove from the freezer 5 minutes before serving and ENJOY! *Chef’s tip: These can be placed in a resealable container and kept frozen for up to 3 months.
PLANNING TO TRY THIS?
If yes, remember to a) post a pic b) TAG US (not just to mention us - as these easily get lost in the notification stream) and c) hashtag #foodiesofsa
Top tip 💡 Save the video so that you can find it easily later or share it with your friends who might like to see it too!
The @foodiesofsa team
6 minutes ago
“AHHH, PICK UP YOUR LEGOS!!!”
Is what I call these set of Macarons 😂 I’ve been practice airbrushing faces and been trying to see what works. ❓In the comment section tell me what would you name these Macs❓Or you could just look at them when you get upset and want to scream 🤪🤣 Macs are filled with Cotton Candy Ganache to make everything all better 🤗
Hope You All Are Having A Good Day 🙂 Much Love & Light Sent Your Way 🌈💖🦄
1m1 minute ago
Sometimes Sundays are meant for sleeping in and baking. #pecananddulcedelechepic.twitter.com/eKJk0GnVlI