Absolutely no one:
Me: parenting tips anyone?
1. Create a community that will help you raise your children. Find people who they can call or text to help them feel safe while navigating their worlds.
2. Be Strong but Flexible.
3. No apologies allowed! I only accept changed behavior and movements towards solutions.
4. Mistakes are usually just mindless moments. Most “accidents” can and would be avoided by attention to surroundings.
5. Laugh at yourself so they learn to laugh at themselves.
6. Take 4 minutes to observe, evaluate, react and respond to any situation that feels overwhelming... 7. And lastly, boundaries are important. If they see you set up appropriate, soft and loving boundaries for yourself it opens a world of possibilities for them.