Aunque aún no he sacado mi disco tuve la suerte de haber dirigido este video y ganarme este grammy #29 🙌 Gracias @kanygarcia por confiar en mi ❤️ 🇵🇷 Gracias también a todos los que luchan en sus respectivos países por sus derechos. even though i still havent put out my album, i had the privilege of directing this video and winning grammy #29. Thank you @kanygarcia for trusting me. Thank you to everyone who is fighting in their respective countries for their rights. @latingrammys@recordingacademy #noalcódigocivil
3 days ago
✨50K GIVEAWAY!!!✨ ✨We’re celebrating YOU, we are officially 50K strong and that’s thanks to all of you, our insta fam! So, we’re giving away a $500 #stylebygg shopping spree to ONE lucky winner!! The biggest give away we’ve ever done!! Thank you for loving us, we love you back!✨ —
Enter to be the winner of a $500 shopping spree🛍: 1️⃣Follow @stylebygg
2️⃣Like this post
3️⃣Tag 3 friends who would like to win!
(The more you tag the bigger chance you have to win)
For an extra chance to win, post this on your story and tag us @stylebygg! We will add 2 extra entries with your name!
We will announce the winner this Friday 11/15 at 4pm! Must redeem entire coupon by 11/29. No returns or exchanges! GOOD LUCK 🤞🛍✨💥
1 day ago
Yesterday, I turned 29.
Looking back, it’s not even a question that 28 was both my best and most challenging year to date. I learned more this year than my entire life leading up to to this point. to celebrate, i thought I’d share a few lessons from being 28 that have really sculpted who I am today:
1. Juggling one ball: before you can juggle 3, you must learn to master 1
2. Competence = Confidence: It’s that simple.
3. Silence: silence is not a lack of noise, it’s a state of balance and connection between the mind & body.
4. Self-Love: loving yourself is not easy. It’s a constant practice; It’s being kind to yourself; it’s trusting your own opinion; it’s keeping promises and staying consistent; its showing up no matter what; its progress; it’s making choices that will benefit you tomorrow, and the next day after that; it’s respecting your mind and body.
5. The Magic Is In The Details: so often, we get trapped inside our heads and we forget to engage with our senses and experience the world around us. I’m naturally a big picture person but for a very long time I used that as an excuse to avoid what was in front of me.
6. Discipline: yep. No joke, I hadn’t yet grasped the concept until midway through 28. The idea that it might be of interest to try and control my urges hadn’t crossed my mind at ALL. one day while pacing around on my rooftop in Bali, it finally clicked. To make it easier, i actually created a character in my head, a dog named “Peaches,” I refer to whenever I notice myself lunging out at unearned treats before even learning to sit 😭
7. REST: anyone who knows me knows that I’ve spent the greater portion of my adult life struggling with a very extreme insomnia. I had forgotten what it felt like feel rested, when I would sleep, it would be for 12-24+ hours at a time (after going DAYS without a minute of sleep. This isn’t an exaggeration.I always felt awful, my body hurt, my emotions and reactions took on a life of their own. I don’t think I’ll ever get over how amazing it feels to wake up energetic and well-rested. Not ever.
Im ready for you 29! I have a feeling it will be the #bestyearever.
13 hours ago
Last year in my twenties! 😭 🍸Fully embracing it by first finding myself a younger man. What should I do next? #29
1 day ago
If you love dumplings, this is a must-visit destination for the tasty morsels.
White Bear is #29 on our newest #TimeOutEatList. Dumpling aficionados trek to this closet-size eatery to order the No. 6: A dozen pork wontons, doused in roasted chili oil and topped with a smattering of diced pickled vegetables. Despite more than 30 items on the menu, it’s the only dish everyone seems to order—and for good reason. We dare you to have just one. Find 99 more essential eateries to cross off your bucket list in our bio link. (📸: @aligarber)
Doing what I do best, being extra. Thanks to my loves for making my #29 unforgettable. 🎂🍰🎈
3 days ago
Never been a big fan of my own birthday, but more than ecstatic to use this opportunity to raise awareness for @wearebetterbrave. Thanks to all my friends who came out, who have donated, and who continue to support me. Love you all ♥️ #29
Meet Andy, a captain of the Columbia Hockey Team, a writer destined to be greater than Shakespeare, and has that billion-dollar smile. Wanna know what he has now? CHOI#29 on his hockey stick. P.S. But my Mom thinks I'm sexier. Wow.
4 minutes ago
My soccer team, No Game This Week, went from #29 in playoffs to getting second place. Took out the number one team of complete tool dental students along the way. Not bad for a group of idiots. Get them next year! Though I’m salty we didn’t get the t-shirt for winning.
Hidden in the Hills Studio Tour
November 22,23,24,29,30, Dec.1. Studio #29
21 minutes ago
27 minutes ago
is uzi falling off?🤝😔 @liluzivert
Follow @uzislatt for more🤫
Tag a friend!💚